We advise a range of private clients and their related businesses as well as assisting other professional advisers with their own clients.
Our expertise includes:
- Inheritance tax and estate planning;
- Trusts, family investment companies, family offices and other wealth management structures;
- Capital gains tax on the disposal of properties and other investments;
- Tax issues arising from marriage and divorce;
- Tax efficient investments such as single premium life assurance bonds;
- Property taxation, including Non-Resident CGT and ATED;
- Residence, domicile, and the remittance basis of taxation.
Our private clients have wide-ranging personal circumstances and business interests.
- As well as UK-centric clients, a significant proportion of our clients have international interests, or they are international clients with UK investments, properties, and business interests.
- We have close relationships with trustees in many jurisdictions and assist them, as well as their clients, on a range of UK tax matters.
- We advise entrepreneurs and family business owners on setting up, expanding, and exiting from their businesses.
- Property is a significant asset for many of our clients whether a UK home, investment properties or property development. See here for our property services