Trident offers a highly personalised service; we believe in listening to our clients and working collaboratively with them to ensure the advice we provide meets their personal, family, and business objectives. We have very extensive experience of assisting clients and other professionals in our chosen specialist areas within tax:
- Specialist Investigations under Code of Practice 9 (also known as the Contractual Disclosure Facility), Code of Practice 8, and all other investigations. See our Tax Investigations page for more information.
- Criminal investigations by HMRC
- Voluntary settlement opportunities
- Settlement of EBT and EFRBS liabilities with HMRC
- Negotiation and resolution of contentious tax technical enquiries and investigations.
- Advice on HMRC information powers and penalties.
- Advising on UK property development and investment business
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED)
- Restructuring businesses for growth domestically or internationally
- Helping entrepreneurs and their businesses prepare for sale and exit
- Helping individuals and families with succession planning, asset protection and wealth preservation including trusts
- Advising on tax residence and domicile issues