Trident Tax’s Ryan Conlon and Richard Wynne to Speak at NARA CPD Training Days
Ryan Conlon and Richard Wynne, experts on property taxation will speak at the upcoming CPD training days hosted by NARA, The Association of Property and Fixed Charge Receivers. These events are scheduled to take place in Leeds on November 1, 2023, and in London on November 15, 2023.
About the Training Days:
The NARA CPD training days bring together NARA’s high qualified fixed receivership professionals. Providing a strong focus on industry insights and developments, these events serve as valuable platforms for knowledge sharing and networking.
Expert Insights on Property Taxation:
Ryan and Richard’s presentations will address two key areas:
- The Impact of the Register of Overseas Entities Legislation: Ryan and Richard will discuss the potential implications of the recently implemented Register of Overseas Entities legislation on charge holders where UK properties are owned by overseas entities and areas of uncertainty for fixed charged receivers dealing with the sale of such properties.
- UK Tax Issues for Non-UK Resident Property Owners: Ryan and Richard will discuss the taxation of overseas property owners and the potential opportunities for receivers seeking to structure a deal in the most tax efficient way possible.
- Leeds CPD Training Day:
- Date: November 1, 2023
- Location: Irwin Mitchell, 2 Wellington Place, Leeds
- Guest Speaker: Ryan Conlon
- London CPD Training Day:
- Date: November 15, 2023
- Location: Haberdashers Hall, London
- Guest Speaker: Richard Wynne
For more information about the NARA CPD Training Days and to register for these events, please visit the official NARA website.
For further information about Trident Tax, please contact:
Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org